Do you have any plans to develop Boldbeast for the iPhone?

As Symbian nears the end of its expected life (I have been very happy with Symbian for many years), I look to what phone I will get next time.  The lack of something like Boldbeast is the only thing preventing me going the iPhone way at the moment.
It is a great product that just works well. I would love it to be available for iPhone in the future.

Thank you for loving our software. At this moment we have no plan for iPhone.

I urge you to consider Boldbeast for iPhone. There is nothing like it in the Apple App Store.

My E7 is getting towards the end of its useful life.

Thanks for your reply; unfortunately it is illegal to hold the phone while driving. So if I have answered the phone with hands free in the car, I can’t legally pick it up to try to start some type of recorder if someone is trying to relay some information to me.

I am a sales rep and this happens many times each day. Without this facility it rules the phone out.

As I mentioned in an earlier entry. Symbian is now at the end of its life, so many of us will need to change to a different operating system soon.

Boldbeast is the perfect application for Symbian, there just isn't one for iPhone or Windows Mobile. I hope they develop one soon.

It would indeed be great if BoldBeast was available for Windows Mobile which is now used on Nokia Smartphones.

Symbian is dead, surely you must have some plans for your application?

Derek wrote:

It would indeed be great if BoldBeast was available for Windows Mobile which is now used on Nokia Smartphones.

Symbian is dead, surely you must have some plans for your application?

We are investigating the android market.

Have your plans for Boldbeast for iPhone changed?

Are you any nearer considering a version for iPhone?

Sorry, at this moment we have no plan to develop for iphone.