The update after Android 4.4.2 kitkat boldbeast not record I tried to change the mode in all but hpo only records my voice I feel strange noises

Best regard
Aldo

This is because Samsung limited the call recording feature of your phone in Android 4.4.2.

Please:
- root your Galaxy Note3
- update Boldbeast Recorder to the latest version
- enable the "Change Audio Controls" option in Boldbeast Recorder
then the recording will be clear and loud in two sides.

boldbeast wrote:

This is because Samsung limited the call recording feature of your phone in Android 4.4.2.

Please:
- root your Galaxy Note3
- update Boldbeast Recorder to the latest version
- enable the "Change Audio Controls" option in Boldbeast Recorder
then the recording will be clear and loud in two sides.

What does this mean :root your galaxy note3
What should I do??

Q: What is "root a phone"?
A: This means geting superuser privileges of your phone to access some resources limited by the system.

Q: How to root my phone?
A: There are more than 4000 Android phones, the root approach is different from phone to phone, please google "Root Note3" to know the approach to root your phone.

boldbeast wrote:

A: This means geting superuser privileges of your phone to access some resources limited by the system.

A: There are more than 4000 Android phones, the root approach is different from phone to phone, please google "Root Note3" to know the approach to root your phone.

I read a guide to get root privileges but after this procedure permanently lose your warranty.
there is no way we can continue to record phone calls without losing the warranty?
the phone and again and frankly I do not want to void the warranty
I hope this can be resolved in any other way
I look forward to hearing
Yours sincerely
Aldo

aldo.ciardiello wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

I read a guide to get root privileges but after this procedure permanently lose your warranty.
there is no way we can continue to record phone calls without losing the warranty?
the phone and again and frankly I do not want to void the warranty
I hope this can be resolved in any other way
I look forward to hearing
Yours sincerely
Aldo

At this moment there is no recorder that works without root on Galaxy Note3 Android 4.4.2.
Yes, you will lose warranty if you root the phone. But there is no other solution.

Look here also: Galaxy Note 3 Call Recorder