janjan wrote:

Since nightly updates of cm13 on my motorola moto g 4g lte (1st gen) cca last week ago it stopped to work with settings described here. Am i only one with this problems? Any suggestions (before wiping The phone)?

Please test settings in post #4. "Tune Samsung X" items in the post are for Samsung phones only, so ignore them for your Moto G 1st.
Does it work well?

boldbeast wrote:
janjan wrote:

Since nightly updates of cm13 on my motorola moto g 4g lte (1st gen) cca last week ago it stopped to work with settings described here. Am i only one with this problems? Any suggestions (before wiping The phone)?

Please test settings in post #4. "Tune Samsung X" items in the post are for Samsung phones only, so ignore them for your Moto G 1st.
Does it work well?

i tried this settings and it does not work "boldbeast cannot record...blabla" - and this setting does another weird thing: when somebody calls me (not when i am calling to anybody), after the end of the call it freezes phone for cca one minute...aned then taht error.

:( i do not want to wipe all :)

is there somebody with motorola moto g (1st gen) on latest cm13 nightly builds with working boldbeast recorder?

According to your description, most possibly the recent CM13 for Moto G has the problem described in the post #19.
If you disable the "Start Input Stream" option in the app, what happen?

boldbeast wrote:

According to your description, most possibly the recent CM13 for Moto G has the problem described in the post #19.
If you disable the "Start Input Stream" option in the app, what happen?

It didnt work too. Finally i wiped out The phone and installed cm13 fresh latest nightly. And it works, do something went wrong on my phone during updates. Sorry.

But one more question: i have and had problem with volíme of recording. My voice has very low volíme in compare to The volíme of voice 'on The other side'? Is there some solution? It would be moře confortable.

For your newest version of CM13 for Moto G,

(1) Please test settings in the post #4.

(2) Please test following settings:

Record Mode: Alsa
Tune Audio Effect: No
Tune Audio Route: No
Tune Audio Controls: Yes
Change Audio Driver: No
Start Input Stream: test Yes and No
Alsa Device: Auto
Alsa Bits: Auto
Alsa Channels: test 1 and 2
Alsa Sample Rate: Auto

Does any one of them work well?

31 (edited by john_lelos 2016-09-30 19:58:09)

For me is working on CM13 with One Plus X

However, I face a problem with the root mode:

- I enable root mode capabilites
- i connect a bluetooth.
- I make calls, and everything is OK
- when I disconnect the bluetooth the phone does not ring any more; its silent.

If I connect the bluetooth again, all sounds are directed to bluetooth.

This seems to be a bug of Boldbeast call recorder.
- When I disable the root capabilities everything is back to normal but no recording is done :(

When you connect a bluetooth device the ROM should route audio to bluetooth, when you disconnect it the ROM should route audio back to the earpiece. Apparently the ROM doesn't deal with it correctly, the bug is in the ROM.

One Plus X uses the Qualcomm MSM8974 chip, the audio driver provided by Qualcomm has a bug inside related to bluetooth recording, so most phones in the market that use the same chip have the same bluetooth recording problem, Boldbeast Recorder fixes this problem. It doesn't touch other parts.