DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION

tuviagenut wrote:

Hi,
I have one plus 5t rooted fhone with android 10  and my fhone is getting in to bootloop sometimes after calls end. I DON'T FIND THE FIX YOU ARE talking about in magisk.

boldbeast wrote:

Now that you have rooted the phone, Boldbeast Recorder has many ways to fix call recording issues.

(1) You can use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: Alsa2
- Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: Yes
No need to disable OK Google. No need to enable Accessibility. Works great on most phones, but some phones like OnePlus Android 11 don't work.

(2) You can also use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: Alsa
- Alsa Device: Alsa Device0
- Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: Yes
No need to enable Accessibility. Please disable OK Google. See [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to disable it.

(3) You can also use these settings to record calls:
- Use Magisk Manager to install the CallRecordingFix module.
- In your phone (not in Boldbeast) open "Settings > Accessibility", on some phones the location may be "Settings > System > Accessibility", and enable "Boldbeast Call Recorder" on the screen.
- Use these settings to record calls:
  Record Mode: 12
  Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
  Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: Yes
No need to disable OK Google.

rjh wrote:

I have precisely the same problem:  the phone freezes at the conclusion of any call (in or out), requiring a hard reboot (and then the phone goes into a boot loop if I don't immediately reboot with Power button).  No recording results in the Call List (and I have specified SAF and a Clip Saving folder which exists).  As soon as I disable Rooted Options, the phone reverts to normal behavior (no freeze after calls), but no recording is made in any non-root Record Mode 1-14.  OnePlus 7Pro, Android 11, OOS v11.0.1.1, Magisk v23, BoldBeast v14.7 from the website, Alsa2, no CallFixModule installed, Google Assistant disabled, no Accessibility, no tweaks except Change Audio Controls (which is checked by default), no other recording apps installed (AFAIK).  Under Android 10 BoldBeast worked perfectly, with the same set of apps installed.  I am sending the hardware log to Administrator ...

Anyone else with OnePlus 7Pro with OOS 11 recording issues that are unresolved.

1. Use jOnePlus Tools to enable OnePlus native call recording. 
2. Allow jOnePlus Tools to add tasker profile that will make sure Call Recording is enabled at boot and never disabled by system.
3. Install Skvalex Call Recording app but choose System Recording in the settings.

No crashes, no disabling OK Google or anything else. Skvalex like Boldbeast has a nice GUI and a number of options around recording management.

Wanted so badly to stay with Boldbeast but whatever OP did with OOS 11 Boldbeast isn't dealing well.  I can get Boldbeast to work mostly without crashing the phone  but at the sacrifice of recording quality.   

Since new setup everything works great, recording quality is excellent, and I have OK Google restored which I need when driving.