26 (edited by vblm12 2015-10-10 10:43:17)

What is the tune special option? Does that mean Tune Audio Effect? My Moto G 1st Gen works most of the time but periodically fails to record the other end. Bit of a pain as a reporter, I'm sure you can imagine.

ro.product.model says XT1031. This is the one from Boost (though I use Ting). I'm using mode 1, format wav, and rate auto.

What is the tune special option?
=> The Tune Special option is in V7.8 and old versions, it is now replaced by the new Tune Audio Route option in V7.9 and new versions.
=> Setting the new option Tune Audio Route to "Group3" acts as setting the old Tune Special option to "Yes".
=> Boldbeast Recorder will change internal recording parameters according to your settings.

Does that mean Tune Audio Effect?
=> No.
=> Tune Audio Effect is a new option added in V8.0 and new versions. It can fix recording problems for some phones.

My Moto G 1st Gen works most of the time but periodically fails to record the other end. Bit of a pain as a reporter, I'm sure you can imagine.
=> You are using Android 4.4, is it right? If possible please upgrade to Android 5.0, it works very well.
=> If it's impossible for you to upgrade to Android 5.0, please root your phone, then you'll see the new "Change Audio Controls" option available in Boldbeast Recorder, enable it to record calls perfectly and reliably in both sides.

Huh, looks like they just rolled out 5.1 to us yesterday. Is 5.1 ok?

At this moment we have no feedback from users about Moto G XT1031 Android 5.1.

MotoG XT 1032

Cyanogenmod 13.0-20160110-NIGHTLY-falcon
Rooted

These settings work for me

Record mode: 1
Tune audio effect : off
Tune audio group : 2 (!)
Record format: WAV

Hope helps

Cescasac wrote:

MotoG XT 1032

Cyanogenmod 13.0-20160110-NIGHTLY-falcon
Rooted

These settings work for me

Record mode: 1
Tune audio effect : off
Tune audio group : 2 (!)
Record format: WAV

Hope helps

Thanks for sharing.

It is not recording properly after upgrading to android 6.0 marshmallow. My device is moto g 2 xt1068. Please help on issue. I have the pro version. And please solve that password problem in next update.( u can access clips by fast tapping OK button and then call recorded icon, no need to enter password).
And why u people have deleted my previous post?

Moto G Android 6.0
=> look here Moto G Android 6.0 Call Recorder

Password problem
=> Yes, sure we'll fix it in the next version.

Why u people have deleted my previous post
=> Sometimes we may move or delete posts (sorry for that) when we think the post is not suitable in the topic, to make the topic more clear.

Hello, would you like to know the best configuration of boldbeast call recorder for my Moto G3?
The call of the other person speaks, the voice gets very low, I barely hear, but my voice I hear perfectly.
At the beginning everything was fine, but now I do not hear the other person's voice very well, the sound is very low, I do not know how to configure it, I would like someone to help me, because I know this app is very good.

Moto G3 (Moto G 3rd): http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic105 … g-3rd.html

Thank you very much, I am very happy to meet expectations, worked perfectly MotoG 3. Congratulations developers.