In some countries Huawei disabled the call recording feature of following phones, even if you root the phone all other recorders can't fix the recording problem.
No root needed, Boldbeast Recorder can record calls perfectly in two directions for following phones:
- Huawei Mate8, Mate7, Mate S
- Huawei P9, P8, P8 Max, P8 Lite, P7, P6, P2, D2
- Huawei Honor 8, Honor 7, Honor 6 plus, Honor 6, Honor 5X, Honor 4X, Honor 3, Honor 2
- Huawei Ascend G8, G7
- Huawei MediaPad M2, X2
- Huawei more other phones powered by Huawei's own Kirin CPU
No matter Huawei disabled the call recording feature or not, Boldbeast Recorder works well without root. Please use following settings to record:
- Record Mode: 1, 4 or 5
- Record Format: WAV (WAV is suggested, MP4/3GP/AMR may not work for some phones)
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
This is the only solution in the world so far.
Some calls were not recorded?
The reason and the soluton: http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic104 … calls.html
In some recordings the caller's voice is weak?
The reason and the soluton: http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic104 … voice.html