Hi,

I have been using your software since about two years with several Nokia phones, and now I installed it on my new Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.
The recorder works perfectly right from the start in every configuration! Great job, thank you for that excellent product!

But because WAV yileds the best result, and, of course, needs a lot more memory than the other formats, I want to save the recordings on the MicroSD - card I put into my phone.
But I cannot find any option in the settings menu to choose between the internal and external memory for storage of the files.

Any suggestions how to solve that issue?

Best regards,
John.

- Please check the user manual of your phone, it will tell you where the external sd card is mounted, for example Samsung Galaxy I9100G V4.2.2 mounts the external sd card at "/extSdCard". It's different from phone to phone. Google is helpful also.
- In Boldbeast Recorder set the Clip Saving Folder item to a folder which is in the external sd card, for example set the item to "/extSdCard/.BBRec" for I9100G.

Updated
=======
From V8.3 the app added a new feature, now you can choose external sd card to save recorded files.
No need to input the folder name, just click and select, it's very convenient.

Thank you for your advice! It helped me to set up the recorder to store the recordings on the SD - card.
But amazingly the recordings then are not flawless any more.
Every one or two minutes some words are missing, as if some Gremlin had played with his scissors and cut out a tiny bit of the tape every now and then.

No big deal though, I store my recordings in the memory of the phone again, the result is 100% perfect there; I will have to keep an eye on the remaining free space of the internal memory more frequently as I would do otherwise.

Once again, thank you for developing this great recorder!

J.A.R.

Some SD cards are too slow, they need more time to write data, this makes the recorder overrunning,  as a result you see the "not flawless" problem. If possible please use the MP4/AMR/3GP format (not WAV), I guess this can resolve the problem.

Hello,

now have a new Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini VE I9195i, with Boldbeast Call Recorder 8.2 GP, Auto Record Calls in testing mode yet (before buying), but nothing happens, no call recording. Deafault setting on Mode4 in Record Mode. Some idea?

thanks

Can you please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me? let us have a look at them and see what happened. Thanks.

From your log files I saw it works very well.
Please set the "Abandon Short Record (seconds)" option in the app to a smaller number, to avoid small recordings being abandoned.

I have now installed V8.4 (in the trial), recording to a memory card is finally OK, but: when I get a call, or I call someone, recording lasts 29 seconds, and then the call is interrupted (ends).
A tone will sound for the first time, I think.

I must Boldbeast uninstall...

The free version doesn't have the "auto record calls" feature. You should click the in-call button to manually start recording, recordings have not any limit.

Some users may want to upgrade to the PRO version that has the "auto record calls" feature, before paying in the free version you can test the feature. During test the app can record only 30 seconds every time (just for test purpose). After paying it no longer has the 30 seconds limit.

OK, but why Boldbeast after 29s ends the call???

If you are using the PRO version it doesn't stop.
If you are using the free version it stops at 30 seconds. You said it actually stopped at 29 seconds, it has 1 second difference so it is not right, do you think so?

I thought that call recording is only to try to 30s, not that Bodbeast breaks (ends) call after 30s.

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190, GT-I9192, GT-I9195 please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 4
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
- Tune Samsung1: Yes
- Tune Samsung2: Yes
- Tune Samsung3: Group1

It records call well in two sides, no root needed.

Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus: Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge: Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge Call Recorder
Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge: Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Call Recorder
Galaxy S5: Galaxy S5 Call Recorder
Galaxy S5 mini: Galaxy S5 mini Call Recorder
Galaxy S4: Galaxy S4 Call Recorder
Galaxy S4 mini: Galaxy S4 mini Call Recorder
Galaxy S3: Galaxy S3 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 mini: Galaxy S3 mini Call Recorder
Galaxy S2: Galaxy S2 Call Recorder

Galaxy Note8: Galaxy Note8 Call Recorder
Galaxy Note7: Galaxy Note7 Call Recorder