No need to root, just install and go, Boldbeast Call Recorder for Android records calls clearly and loudly in two directions in your Galaxy SPH-L710 (Sprint, Boost, Virgin). This is the only solution that doesn't need root in the world. Here is the software http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

Please use these settings to record calls for Galaxy S3 SPH-L710, they work perfectly:

- Record Mode: 4
- Record Format: AMR
- Tune Samsung 1: Yes
- Tune Samsung 2: Yes
- Tune Samsung 3: Enable Group 1
- Tune Special: Yes

3 (edited by morningstar567 2015-01-11 02:14:55)

I cannot locate the files I have recorded on my sph-L710 on my sdcard nor my computer. I changed the save location from /sdcard/.bbrc to /sdcard/bbrc but to no avail. I rooted my phone but I still cannot find the files. Where else should I be looking or what else can I do?

Many thanks!

**edit**
I found where they are located,  but it's saying "Recorded file cannot be found" when I click on one of the recorded conversations..hellppp please!!

In Boldbeast Recorder, you can use the "Clip Saving Folder" option to tell the app where to save recorded files.

If you change the option from /sdcard/AAA to /sdcard/BBB in the app, the app will automatically change the folder name in the file system from /sdcard/AAA to /sdcard/BBB. If the folder /sdcard/BBB is already there the renaming will fail, as a result
- in the file system both /sdcard/AAA and /sdcard/BBB exist.
- old recorded files are in /sdcard/AAA.
- new recorded files will be saved in /sdcard/BBB.
- when you try to play back a old recorded file, the app can't find the file in /sdcard/BBB so it displays an error.

In your case please do this:
- In the app change the "Clip Saving Folder" option to /sdcard/.BBRec (please note the dot in the folder name)
- In the app change the "Clip Saving Folder" option to /sdcard/ABC (don't create this folder manually, it will be auto created).
- use a files manager to copy all files in the folder /sdcard/BBRec to /sdcard/ABC
- delete the folder /sdcard/BBRec

Now you can find all your files in the /sdcard/ABC folder.

That worked beautifully! Thank you!!

Galaxy S3: Galaxy S3 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 GT-I9300: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 GT-I9305: Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 SGH-T999: Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 SGH-I747: Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 SCH-R530: Galaxy S3 SCH-R530 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 SCH-I535: Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 SPH-L710: Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 SCH-S968C: Galaxy S3 SCH-S968C Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 mini: Galaxy S3 mini Call Recorder