Hi
I Just Purchased the Advanced Edition of this great application, using in-application purchase, and the cost was deducted from my phone bill, and the application is fully activated and working.
Now the question is: where is my registration code? I want to have in order to enter it manually later if I needed to: in case of re-installing my Nokia N8-00 software if it got corrupt or for any other reason!

Press the "About" menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and scroll down, it will display the register code you bought. The register code is 35 chars long, you can write it down for future use.

Thank you, I didn't notice that I can scroll in the About dialog box.
This is a great application.

Thanks for this info...Its informative for me a lot

Hi
I Just Purchased the Advanced Edition of this great application, using  Ovi store , and the cost was deducted from my phone bill, and the application is not fully activated and working in demo version .
Can u  help me i got confirmation of purchase and i have unstall and reinstall the application

Please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com.

i have forwarded

8 (edited by Anas 2012-08-02 11:27:27)

Dear Sir

I was purchased  the Advanced Edition of this great application, using  Ovi store , 
Unfortunately I forgot my password, Could you please to advise me how to retrieve/reset  my password without uninstalling the software

I need to access my last records and my register code from about menu item

( I forward order detail to service@boldbeast.com )

Anyone can't enter the software without the right password. You should uninstall and reinstall the software, of course this will make your recorded clips lost if you saved them in the private folder. Here is the way to get your clips before they are lost:

(1) Get AMR clips
- Open the built-in file manager.
- Press find menu item
- Select E or C disk
- Select the Root Folder
- In the Find Text box input "AMR"
- Press Find button
- Now you can copy/move all your clips of AMR format to a public folder, for example E:\XYZ folder.

(2) Get WAV clips
- Repeat steps above to get your WAV clips.

(3) Get MP4 clips
- Repeat steps above to get your MP4 clips.

After uninstalling, please downloaded Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Ovi Store and install it, press the Buy Adv Edition menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again.