Would appreciate a new version - say - Boldbeast Nokia Call Recorder 3.5, which is complete in itself and takes away the pain of installing patch for beep supression.
Hope to hear from you at the earliest.

Do we need to keep this file - (3_RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx) in the phone or can we uninstall it after the patch.

sant_c7 wrote:

Do we need to keep this file - (3_RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx) in the phone or can we uninstall it after the patch.

Please keep the RomPatcherPlus in your phone.

sant_c7 wrote:

Would appreciate a new version - say - Boldbeast Nokia Call Recorder 3.5, which is complete in itself and takes away the pain of installing patch for beep supression.
Hope to hear from you at the earliest.

We have not found the solution yet.

I have Nokia E7 with firmware version 111.040.1511. As instructed above, I tried to install the patch, however the patch does not get installed resulting in failure to suppress the beep.

After opening the 3rd application it gives the error "\sys\bin\patcher*.LDD Not Found"

sagarmadurwar wrote:

I have Nokia E7 with firmware version 111.040.1511. As instructed above, I tried to install the patch, however the patch does not get installed resulting in failure to suppress the beep.

After opening the 3rd application it gives the error "\sys\bin\patcher*.LDD Not Found"

This is because you have not installed the first software. Even if it displays "incompatible" please still install it.

Thanks, it is working fine, Do I need to uninstall the third file?

sagarmadurwar wrote:

Thanks, it is working fine, Do I need to uninstall the third file?

No, don't uninstall it. Please keep the RomPatcher in your phone.