1 (edited by rkc.advocate 2012-09-07 18:55:43)

Hi,

Let me know whether bold beast call recorder works perfectly with 100% NO BEEP on both the sides in NOKIA 701 model. And why is it more in cost compared with others?

If the firmware of your Nokia 701 is Belle Boldbeast Recorder can 100% remove beeps. If the firmware of your Nokia 701 is Belle FP1 you need install a patch(download from http://www.boldbeast.com) to remove beeps.

can i get 100%beepfree recorder from ovi store in nok.808

atanu9831 wrote:

can i get 100%beepfree recorder from ovi store in nok.808

You need to install the patch also in your Nokia 808.

5 (edited by Ztuka 2012-09-13 14:01:48)

Hm...last time I tried to install BB it smashed my phone, Nokia 701.
I had to go to a Nokia Service center cause the phone couldnt start up at all. 
I think the appication Netqin security made the Nokia 701 stone cold dead, but dont know.
Anyhow, now I have installed 1_NortonSymbianHackLDD.sisx and actually a bit bewildered which file to uninstall now.
I have 4 Norton files to choose from and wunder which one to uninstall in Aps aready installed in the phone?
Well, which one or in what order should I now uninstall?
I am following the instructions...but lost already.

Uninstall all Norton files one by one in any order.

can i purchase boldbeast recorder from ovi store of nok x6

Mine is Nokia 701 - Nokia Belle Feature Pack 1.

Kindly clarify the following:

1) If patch is installed in my above said phone, is it assured that i can use the boldbeast call recorder with 100% no beep on both sides?

2) Is the call recorder ones purchased valid for lifetime or any certain limited period?

3) Due to FP1, even after installing the patch, though it is ok for now, will there be any disturbances in future like beeping etc.?

4) Will even a single beep occurs at the time of attending or ending the call?

5) When the phone software is updated or upgraded in Nokia 701 Belle Feature pack 1, and if the call recorder in the phone is disturbed due to the process, what should be done?

6) If the phone is formatted, can i again install boldbeast callrecorder with the same key purchased prior to formatting?

I am intended to purchase it. So, please clarify the above as soon as possible.

Thankyou

boldbeast wrote:

If the firmware of your Nokia 701 is Belle Boldbeast Recorder can 100% remove beeps. If the firmware of your Nokia 701 is Belle FP1 you need install a patch(download from http://www.boldbeast.com) to remove beeps.

atanu9831 wrote:

can i purchase boldbeast recorder from ovi store of nok x6

No, you can't. Nokia X6 is a S60 V5 phone, not a Symbian^3/Anna/Belle phone.

1) If patch is installed in my above said phone, is it assured that i can use the boldbeast call recorder with 100% no beep on both sides?
Answer: yes, 100% no beep.

2) Is the call recorder ones purchased valid for lifetime or any certain limited period?
Answer: the license is for lifetime, one device only need to pay once, you can use the license forever.

3) Due to FP1, even after installing the patch, though it is ok for now, will there be any disturbances in future like beeping etc.?
Answer: we don't know what will be changed by Nokia in future firmware versions. Maybe the patch is not needed in the new firmware, maybe a new version of the patch is needed. We will provide new patch as soon as possible for users to download if needed.

4) Will even a single beep occurs at the time of attending or ending the call?
Answer: with the patch there is not even a single beep occurs. Because the patch changed the internal "PlayBeepSound" function in the firmware to "do nothing, just return".

5) When the phone software is updated or upgraded in Nokia 701 Belle Feature pack 1, and if the call recorder in the phone is disturbed due to the process, what should be done?
Answer: after updating the firmware you should reinstall Boldbeast Recorder, input the register code, install the patch (if the patch is still needed).

6) If the phone is formatted, can i again install boldbeast callrecorder with the same key purchased prior to formatting?
Answer: yes, of couse.

The following message has been displayed and unable to buy online.

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card"

Other online transactions are successful. Then why is it happening?

3 DEBIT CARDS HAS BEEN TRIED TO PURCHASE BOLDBEAST ONLINE ON YOUR WEBSITE. BUT OF NO USE.

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card."

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card"

For each attempt of transaction Rs.1/- is being deducted for paypal from all my bank accounts which i have tried for.

Are you ready to provide solution for this? Please explain.

Please contact PayPal for the payment issue, because we don't know the detail.
If you can't pay with PayPal, try to pay with Avangate.