I have purchased the Advance version, and after updating my Nokia’s firmware yesterday, the beep suppress no longer works. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Boldbeast, it still does not remove the beep.
Any suggestions?

We are investigating what have been changed in the new Belle Refresh firmware, hope we can find the solution as soon as possible.

Today I updated my C7 with belle firmware refresh.  Since then bold beast is not suppressing beep sound.  What will be an immediate solution before you people fix it?

i have purchased Bold Beast basic edition and the beep suppression was working till the time there was a new update of belle on my N 8 kindly advice how to go about it

If the firmware of your phone is
- Belle Refresh (firmware version is 111.040.1511 or 111.140.0058), or
- Belle FP1 (firmware version is 112.010.1404 or 112.020.0310)
please install this patch in your phone: http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip, it will 100% remove recording beeps.

Yes, it worked. Thanks a lot

I hope a new version will be released very soon without the need of extra files to be installed !

Have tried it, it works. Thank you very much

9 (edited by gopissan 2012-08-31 11:58:26)

I have the same no beep suppression problem after installation nokia firmware.  i have tried to reinstall but soft ware disappear. When i downloaded it ask to buy again can you help me... pl.send my register code to me.

I have fixed the problem. thanks for boldfeast service team

I  have purchased Bold beast Recorder advanced for my nokia c-07 belle . But as told above, because of the nokia firmware update, beep suppression is not working. Now you recommend to install a patch by hacking my phone. If i have to hack my phone to work bold beast, what is the use of purchasing a software? There are a lot of ways to record calls beep-less if we hack our phones, without spending a single penny to buy a software. Hacking is not good for phone , because it  may effects its warranty. So please publish a new version which will work without beeps in nokia belle phone.

my phone has beep sound after updated with new version heip me

dharmalingam wrote:

my phone has beep sound after updated with new version heip me

If the firmware of your phone is Belle Refresh or Belle FP1 please install this patch to remove beeps: http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip