1 (edited by amitadhiya 2012-09-27 12:59:43)

• After reading a post, I came to know that Boldbeast has been made available through Ovi Store also. I could even find it on the Ovi Store website, but as soon as I signed in to my Nokia account, it said, this application is not compatible on my model E-72, whereas Boldbeast is compatible if downloaded through your website. Why so? Any solution to get it from Ovi?

• We have options to save clip file names, but all starting with either Contacts (contacts+time / contacts+tele+time / contacts+tele+time+IO) OR starting with Tele. No options are available to save file name starting with Time. If this could be made available (of course in conjunction with Contacts, Tele & IO) in next upgrades, (in all your applications- Boldbeast, C2M and ABC) then we can store our clips (after moving it to a shared folder or a computer) date wise.

Boldbeast Recorder in Ovi uses Nokia In-App Purchase API, this API only supports Symbian^3/Anna/Belle phones, it doesn't support old S60 phones (this is limited by Nokia), so you can only buy the software from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com for your E72.

Thank you for your suggestion about the clip file name. We receive many suggestions every day, we may select some of them to implement.