I have purchased reg code but not getting option where to enter in nokia 808

Please download Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Ovi Store and install it, press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again.

If it doesn't work, please
- Uninstall Boldbeast Recorder which you installed from Nokia Ovi Store.
- Download Boldbeast Recorder from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com and install it.
- Press Register menu item in Boldbeast Recorder to input the register code, it's 35 chars long.
- Press About menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and scroll down, it will display "Your phone has successfully been registered."

sir I have tried everything but downloaded boldbeast recorder from your site and installed it but no register menu is appearing in this nokia 808 phone I am feeling helpless as I had spent money and not able to register it

thanks I able to register it but beep is not suppressed I tried patch on site and it is not working with beep this software is useless for me kindly suggest

Install the patch according to the instruction in it, it will work. Try again.