I've just upgraded to v3.4 from v3.3.

I can't see any recent recordings.  I can only see some from about 6 months ago.  I notice in the settings you can now specify the folder as well as the drive to store recordings too.

I have my recordings saving to my F drive.  Boldbeast tells me the recordings I can currently see are in \Private\20044D75.

How can I point the application to the folder where my more recent recordings are?  I've looked using myExplorer and Files applications, but can't see anywhere obvious where the more recent recordings are saved.

Did v3.3 have a standard folder where recordings were saved too?

Otherwise the program is running fine!

i've taken this a little further..........  by connecting to my PC in mass storage mode by default, I can now view inside the private folder.

I can see the recordings from 6 months ago in \Private\20044D75 on my F drive, but I cannot see my more recent recordings in the private folder in either of the mass storage drives on my Nokia N8.

If the v3.3 was installed in drive C/E/F before, please install v3.4 again in the SAME drive, then you'll see your clips are still there. (Please install v3.4 directly, DON'T uninstall the version in your phone)

I found my more recent recordings, they were in E:\System\data\Boldbeast

I took a backup copy of my older recordings then copied over the more recent recordings to the private folder.  I found I also had to copy over the two files that contain the metadata, then do a restart of my phone to see the more recent recordings.

I might have put the data under System in an earlier version, I really don't recall!

All sorted now.