Dear admin,
After my recent update of my mobile, it is upgraded to Nokia Belle Refresh version 111.040.1511
As an effect of the change Boldbeast Recorder (licenced) started beeping. Your hacking and patching
solution is not appreciatable. I have purchased your app from ovi store - Hack & Patch for a licenced app
doesn't sound good for I don't like damn hack of firmware!

Your response will be appreaciated!

Regards,
Syed Minhaj

Nokia has changed the "Audio Policy" in the new Belle Refresh firmware, we have not found the solution to suppress beeps directly in Boldbeast Recorder. Currently the patch is the only solution.

@boldbeast....Why cant yu release a new version fa the new firmware. i expect fa a new update. its just i wasted my money in buying yur advanced edition licence. what shall i expect?? a new updated version or money refund??

How can I downgrade nokia firmware to make boldbeast work again?
I'm used to boldbeast w extended version more that 1 year and suddenly such f.king update...

elifan wrote:

How can I downgrade nokia firmware to make boldbeast work again?
I'm used to boldbeast w extended version more that 1 year and suddenly such f.king update...

You can install the patch downloaded from http://www.boldbeast.com to remove beeps.
Maybe there are methods to downgrade nokia firmware, I'm not sure. Try to google it.