Dear Team Boldbeast,

I had purchased the Boldbeast Recorder from OVI Store.. I am using Nokia 701(FP2) and i can clearly hear the beeps, instead of enabling the beep supression.. I had come across one of your tool to disable beeps but the application displays language in chinese..

Kindly, help

Please install this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_BelleFP2.zip to remove beeps on your Nokia 701(FP2). There are several screens which may show Chinese text, but the guide in the .zip file is very clear, you can install the patch according to the guide step by step.

In the patch we used SafeManager which is a anti-virus freeware developed by a Chinese company, Nokia has signed the software and grant the highest "AllFile" capability to it. SafeManager is safe, currently only SafeManager all over the world can help to install the patch.

Thanks a lot ! Worked like a charm :)

I could not install the Remove beeps belle for the reason that when, as per instructions, I tried to install norton, my phone displayed "download failed...inbuilt" similarly, when I tried to install Rompatcherplus also, the same message displayed.  The beep sound is agonizing.  My phone is Nokia 701.  Pl. help

- Open the built-in "Settings - Installations - Installation settings", set the "Software installation" item to All, set the "Online certificate check" item to Off.
- Install the patch again, even if it displays "incompatible" please still install it.