1 (edited by clarabellina 2011-07-22 08:02:23)

Just downloaded version 2.80. As soon as i installed it, it started recording voice clips... could not find a way to stop it (automatically start voice recording, not the voice recording in itself); if i stop it, after a few seconds it starts again
best regards

You must have not set the hot key correctly.

Choose "Application Menu" as the Hot Key, and choose "Press Thrice" as the Hot Key Mode, then save the settings. Now when you press the application menu key 3 times quickly it will start/stop recording.

You can change the Hot Key (22 keys you can select) and the Hot Key Mode (6 modes you can select) as your will.

boldbeast wrote:

You must have not set the hot key correctly.

I just installed it, without changing anything...

boldbeast wrote:

Choose "Application Menu" as the Hot Key, and choose "Press Thrice" as the Hot Key Mode, then save the settings. Now when you press the application menu key 3 times quickly it will start/stop recording.

You can change the Hot Key (22 keys you can select) and the Hot Key Mode (6 modes you can select) as your will.

Just checked again. I installed it. Then i opened the app. After few seconds voice rec  starts by its own. I opened settings, everything was as you suggested, as per default config i think. I stopped rec with 3 quick press of app menu key. After 10-15 sec the rec starts again by its own....

Maybe i have a "particular" N97Mini, don't know :-)
I'll wait next release.

All the best

What you said is impossible in theory, it is absolutely impossible in practice.

Impossible or not this is what's happening on my N97Mini with 2.8, regards