Hello. My name is Alin and three months ago I bought your software. I used it without any problem, but 4 to 5 days ago I had to put password to access the software. The problem is that at this moment I forgot my password. Is there any way to access the software without entering the password, or I (or you) can reset the password somehow? Or at least access database where I saved recordings to recover the recordings ? Mention that the software is installed on the memory card and all recordings are saved on the memory card also. I understand that once purchased software on the phone IMEI can always reinstall it on the same IMEI. If I need to reinstall can I recover recordings made so far ? Waiting for a reply. Thanks in advance.

If you forgot your password the only way is uninstalling Boldbeast Recorder and then reinstalling it.
Uninstalling Boldbeast Recorder may make your recorded clips been deleted by the application manager.

The way to get your clips back before uninstalling the software:

(1) Get AMR clips
- Open the built-in file manager.
- Press find menu item
- Select E or C disk
- Select the Root Folder
- In the Find Text box input "AMR"
- Press Find button
- Now you can copy/move all your clips of AMR format to a public folder, for example E:\XYZ folder.

(2) Get WAV clips
- Repeat steps above to get your WAV clips.

(3) Get MP4 clips
- Repeat steps above to get your MP4 clips.