I have purchased the Boldbeast version on my Nokia 6 and installed the patch as directed on the forum page and still i am getting the beeps pretty clear and loud which is annoying for all calling parties..

Kindly help.

This indicates you have not installed the patch correctly.

- Download the patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip, unzip it to C:\ABC folder in your computer.
- Connect your phone with your computer by USB cable, you'll see the phone on your computer as a new disk, for example F disk.
- Copy C:\ABC folder and all files in it to F:\ABC folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable.
- Now in your phone please start the File Manager, locate the ABC folder, open files in the folder one by one to install (according to the instruction in "0_ReadMe_HowToInstall.txt").

Привет!Программа стала пищать когда обновил Нокиа N8 до Belle ,подскажите что делать.Спасибо.

Nokia N8 wrote:

Привет!Программа стала пищать когда обновил Нокиа N8 до Belle ,подскажите что делать.Спасибо.

You need to install this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip.

5 (edited by nszoha 2013-01-05 15:44:26)

I have purchase Boldbest call recorder for my Nokia N8. My software version o25.007.C02.01  Symbian ana  My Phone IME is 356988043909197. How can I get It?

nszoha wrote:

I have purchase Boldbest call recorder for my Nokia N8. My software version o25.007.C02.01  Symbian ana  My Phone IME is 356988043909197. How can I get It?

Sorry, I checked our database, but I can't find your order.
Please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com, we'll check it again.

I have purchase Boldbest

I have purchased the Boldbeast version on my Nokia E 75 and installed the patch as directed on the forum page and still i am getting the beeps pretty clear and loud which is annoying for all calling parties..
Kindly help.

nilkesh kuverji lodaya wrote:

I have purchased the Boldbeast version on my Nokia E 75 and installed the patch as directed on the forum page and still i am getting the beeps pretty clear and loud which is annoying for all calling parties..
Kindly help.

Nokia E75 doesn't need any patch. Please:

- Uninstall all other call recorders if you have installed, only leave Boldbeast Recorder running in your phone.

- In Boldbeast Recorder set following settings:
  . Beep Suppress: Enabled
  . One Side Beep Mode: No
  If it works, during call recording both sides will not hear beeps.

- If the problem is still there, in Boldbeast Recorder set following settings:
  . Beep Suppress: Enabled
  . One Side Beep Mode: Yes
  If it works, during call recording you will hear beeps but the other side can't hear beeps.

- If the problem is still there, you should reset your phone and reinstall Boldbeast Recorder.

I have bold beast and i need registration code, this is my imei no. 353792041194064 . My email-id is  sonusrichand@gmail.com