i have not recieved my code yet....what must i do

Please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com, we'll check it for you.

Hi,

I Have purchased the Advanced version thru your software which connected to ovi store. But haven't received the Registration Code. Have also attached below the receipt of the payment.

Device : Nokia N8

I have received your email also, and I have replied. Please check it.

Hola, buen día!

He actualizado el móvil y he tenido que volver a instalar vuestro programa. Había comprado un código de registro básico pero no se donde
localizarlo y como instalarlo en la aplicación.

Si me indicais cómo lo reinstalo os lo agradecería mucho.

Saludos, ilargia

He mandado un correo también

- Please download Boldbeast Recorder from http://www.boldbeast.com and install it, it is initially the Demo version.
- In Boldbeast Recorder press the Register menu item to input the register code, it's 35 chars long.
- Now the software has become the registered version. Press the About menu item and scroll down, it will display "Your phone has successfully been registered."

You can update the software to the latest version, the updating is always free.

plaes register code boldbest record  thank you

please give me registration code.
My mobile is the Nokia C6 00 Boldbeast Call Recorder for IMI number is 356,994,044,477,010 invited to the registration  code. Thank you.

please give me registration code.
My mobile is the Nokia 5233 Boldbeast Call Recorder for IMI number is 352000/04/990614/6 invited to the registration  code. Thank you.

pls snd me the code 4 best call recording my imie is  353248010620621 and my mail is peteranthony712@gmail.com

plz send me registration code of boldbeast recorder for my phone.
my IMEI-358300048313714

My mobile is the Nokia C5 00 Boldbeast Call Recorder for IMEI number is 359039045394447 please give me registration code.