I would like to know how can I get rid of the annoying beep, I have tried to do the update but to no avail, nokia N8, can you help?

I tried to update the filmware but does not work

- If the firmware of your N8 is in the following list, please download this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip to your computer.
  111.021.0028  (Belle Refresh)
  111.040.1511  (Belle Refresh)
  111.140.0058  (Belle Refresh)
- Unzip the patch to a folder, you'll see the instruction in it.
- Install software in the folder into your phone according to the instruction step by step, it will remove beeps on your N8.

it is possible to use this procedure on Nokia E6 because I have the same problem with a beep during a call I hear, and the latter hears a beep

evil666 wrote:

it is possible to use this procedure on Nokia E6 because I have the same problem with a beep during a call I hear, and the latter hears a beep

Yes, this patch also remove beeps for your Nokia E6.

I've tried a few but probably wrong step, you may have more detailed information about how to add files to your phone?

matrixmai wrote:

I've tried a few but probably wrong step, you may have more detailed information about how to add files to your phone?

You can:
(1) send files from your computer to your phone via Bluetooth, on your phone you accept the files and allow them to install.
(2) connect your phone with your computer via USB (select to make your phone as a USB disk), use the file manager in your computer to copy files to your phone, then use the file manager in your phone to open the files to install.
(3) copy files from your computer to a sd card, then insert the sd card to your phone, use the file manager in your phone to open the files in sd card to install.

I tried to do everything, but not to eliminate the beep nriesco

matrixmai wrote:

I tried to do everything, but not to eliminate the beep nriesco

Installing the patch may need basic skills of computer/mobile phones, maybe you can ask a friend to help you.