Hi Support,

I've been trying the ver2.8 for several days and working fine but today there was an incoming call which was recorded in the Phone call clip listing, however, I was not able to play it (no response at all when I click on it). please check and correct the problem ??

Best Regards,
Jack

Have you played it successfully one or more times after recording, or never played it successfully?
This will help us to check it.

Hi Support,

I've tried many times to play the phone clip after the converseation ended but was not successful at all.

Please check and correc the problem ?

Best Regards,
Jack

Thank you, we'll check it.

5 (edited by BoJo 2011-07-25 18:19:47)

I have the same problem with an E7.
EVERY time a specific person calls me OR I call them the message is logged and would appear to be recorded but will not play back. If I try to move it nothing happens.

The problem first occured when I was speaking to this person when Boldbeast crashed (in ver 2.60) and since then I have the problem with them every time we speak.  All other numbers appear to be OK. I have even uninstalled Boldbeast, restarted the phone and reinstalled Boldbeast to no effect.

I would appreciate investigating a fix at some time. It is still a very good product, don't be put off buying it.

The most likely reason is:

- You have set the Clip File Name Format to "Contact + Time".
- The contact name has some special characters in it which can't be a part of the file name. According to Symbian the following 6 characters cannot appear in the file name: < > : " / |

Please remove all special characters in the contact name in your phone book and try again.

Thank you for your speedy reply.

I have indeed got one of those characters in the name.

I have now removed it, changed the entry and will try it tomorrow.

A quick follow up from my last entry.

After renaming my contact WITHOUT the characters mentioned, it worked fine.

Thank you again for your speedy reply.