Sorry for my bad English. Through Pay Pal I have purchased the full version of the recorder for my Nokia C6-01 Boldbeast and already have mailed me the activation code. The problem is that the recorder does not allow me to enter the code anywhere. Go to the menu and clicking on the registry only allows me to buy it again for the Nokia OVI store. As I have to activate it?. Thanks a lot

If you are using Boldbeast Recorder downloaded from Nokia Ovi Store, please press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again. If for some reasons it displays an error message, or displays the "Confirm Purchase" screen, don't confirm to pay once more, please press Cancel to return, and do following steps:

- Press the Copy To/Move To menu item to copy/move your recorded clips from Boldbeast Recorder to a public folder, for example E:\ABC folder, then you can transfer them to your computer.
- Uninstall Boldbeast Recorder which you installed from Nokia Ovi Store.
- Download Boldbeast Recorder from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com and install it.
- Press Register menu item in Boldbeast Recorder to input the register code, it's 35 chars long.
- Press About menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and scroll down, it will display "Your phone has successfully been registered."

Thank you very much. I did as I indicated at the beginning and it was solved. Best regards.

hai sarplz i need register code to my imei 357924/04/404557/3plz give me the register code my e-mail pasha_r@yahoo.com

hello sis, plz give me boldbeast call recorder  register code for my nokia c6-00 and imei no is this 356994049758364.plz solve my problem help me.my e mail is:rizwan_gondal786_1@live.com                 

From:Muhammad Rizwan

6 (edited by sudhish 2013-04-04 14:45:15)

i need a registration code for C6-01 imei code : 358627049138611 send to my email id .... sudhishstra@gmail.com