I have downloaded the file "Boldbeast_Nokia_Call_Recorder_3_40_0.sisx from your website twice.

I have installed it

The installed application has no option to enter a registration code.

Please could you assist me?

Regards,

Christopher

If you are using Boldbeast Recorder downloaded from Nokia Ovi Store, please press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again. If for some reasons it displays an error message, or displays the "Confirm Purchase" screen, don't confirm to pay once more, please press Cancel to return, and do following steps:

- Press the Copy To/Move To menu item to copy/move your recorded clips from Boldbeast Recorder to a public folder, for example E:\ABC folder, then you can transfer them to your computer.
- Uninstall Boldbeast Recorder which you installed from Nokia Ovi Store.
- Download Boldbeast Recorder from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com and install it.
- Press Register menu item in Boldbeast Recorder to input the register code, it's 35 chars long.
- Press About menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and scroll down, it will display "Your phone has successfully been registered."