Does any method how to hide it from the list of applications on menu? Or any chance to change the name ?

Also does it's work on Nokia N9 (Android and Meego)?

Q: Does any method how to hide it from the list of applications on menu?
A: You can't hide the icon of Boldbeast Recorder in the menu. Maybe you need another software of us - Boldbeast C2M, have a look at it http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/boldbeast_c2m.html.

Q: any chance to change the name ?
A: I'm afraid you can't.

Q: Also does it's work on Nokia N9 (Android and Meego)?
A: We are developing Android version currently. We have no plan for Meego at this moment.

it would have been very nice if there was an option to hide the app from the app list, hope u do notice our suggestion and include this option in the next version for free rather than we being asked to purchase C2M.  I am already using the advanced version, so pls don't ask us to pay more and switch to C2M, i am shocked to see the new attitude, u were not like this before.

Workout apparel can also be designed for outdoor activities such as hiking or climbing. Many women these days take to the outdoors and enjoy exploring their local mountains or hills. For this, hiking boots and waterproofred bullouterwear are top choices. The quality end of outdoor active wear always boasts durability. Top quality women's apparel will always use the most appropriate waterproof or sweat resistant fabrics to protect your body depending on the climate.

Sir i buy one advanced edition for my C7 so if i want to buy Boldbeast C2M i need to buy from first i just need to add and 29$ ?

Also does Boldbeast C2M showed on app-s menu, does it's work on hide mode ?

Tonyss wrote:

Sir i buy one advanced edition for my C7 so if i want to buy Boldbeast C2M i need to buy from first i just need to add and 29$ ?

Also does Boldbeast C2M showed on app-s menu, does it's work on hide mode ?

If you have purchased Boldbeast Recorder Advanced version and want to upgrade to Boldbeast C2M, please send 49.99 - 19.99 = 30 USD to us with PayPal, then we'll send the Boldbeast C2M register code to you for the same phone (the same IMEI). Our PayPal account is service@boldbeast.com.

Boldbeast C2M can work without the icon in the apps menu, just like a black box. Here is the user manual http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/soft … ual_En.pdf, please have a look at it.