I was format my phone so i save all the calls now i want to merge them with the new calls where they are saving.. So any way to do that?
Also i have one question does any update of Boldbeast is ready to install because of beep problems.. ?

Thanks for your understanding,
Tony's

We use SQLite database to save and index clips in Boldbeast Recorder, clip information is inserted into the database automatically at the end of recording. If you delete information from the database or erase the database itself you'll not be able to see old clips in Boldbeast Recorder. It can't merge old clips.

As to Belle Refresh and Belle FP1/FP2 firmware, the patch is currently the only solution to remove beeps. We have not found the method to directly suppress beeps in Boldbeast Recorder so far.

Sir i have and one question, if i change the phone, can i move my boldbeast registration code to the new phone?

The register code is based on device (IMEI), it can't be transferred from one device to another one, if you have a new device you should buy a new register code.

pls i need registration code boldbeast v3.40 imei357022045934547 nokia c5-03email:mypurelove007@gmail.com

6 (edited by mintodas 2013-05-07 08:03:35)

nokia e7 357909043887224  v3.40 mintodascox@yahoo.com