1)As mention on the topic title. How can I disable the soft peeping sound when memo recording? I'm using the basic paid app.

2)Can I ask if I can save my sound clip in a specific folder that I wanted?

3)Why it keep say can't change the folder because  there are clip in it. Couldn't I just save in another locations? Why it cannot save clips in different folder?

4) why I cannot select the bit rate of the record in specific format? like ,64kbps ,128kbps etc

5)When you save a memo you can 'Add note' but why it isn't saved in the clip? When I extract out the clip to other location, it cannot save the Note for the clip in the description. I need this function so I can plan my clips well.

6) Why the selections of the clips is so difficult. I have so many clip to copy so hard to select the clips I wanted. Please add in option button like the Symbian gallery does have.(which have option select by just click it once to select)

7) can you create a desktop app so I can SYNC to my desktop PC asap without copy paste one by one is very frustrations.

If I need to upgrade to advance to get all/ or some this features do let me know.
I'm using your boldbeast recorder for work too.
I'm happy of most of the features that already has. But I hope some of the important features still need to improve which i stated.

1)As mention on the topic title. How can I disable the soft peeping sound when memo recording? I'm using the basic paid app.
Answer:
- If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please install this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip to your phone, it will remove beeps.
  111.021.0028  (Belle Refresh)
  111.040.1511  (Belle Refresh)
  111.140.0058  (Belle Refresh)
  112.010.1404  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.010.1406  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.010.1409  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0309  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0310  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0311  (Belle Feature Pack 1)

- If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please install this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_BelleFP2.zip to your phone, it will remove beeps.
  113.010.1506  (Belle Feature Pack 2)
  113.010.1507  (Belle Feature Pack 2)
  113.010.1508  (Belle Feature Pack 2)

- If the firmware of your phone is not in the above lists you don't need any patch, Boldbeast Recorder can remove beeps itself. See the user manual for more detailed infomation.

2)Can I ask if I can save my sound clip in a specific folder that I wanted?
Answer: You can choose to save clips in the private folder or in the public /data folder.

3)Why it keep say can't change the folder because  there are clip in it. Couldn't I just save in another locations? Why it cannot save clips in different folder?
Answer:
- Press the Copy To/Move To menu item to copy/move your recorded clips from Boldbeast Recorder to a public folder, for example E:\ABC folder, then you can transfer them to your computer.
- Delete all recorded clips in Boldbeast Recorder, now you can change the folder.

4) why I cannot select the bit rate of the record in specific format? like ,64kbps ,128kbps etc
Answer: In Boldbeast Recorder you can choose to use the high/medium/low bit rate, but can't select 64kbps ,128kbps etc.

5)When you save a memo you can 'Add note' but why it isn't saved in the clip? When I extract out the clip to other location, it cannot save the Note for the clip in the description. I need this function so I can plan my clips well.
Answer: All notes are saved in the database, currently it can't be exported by Boldbeast Recorder.

6) Why the selections of the clips is so difficult. I have so many clip to copy so hard to select the clips I wanted. Please add in option button like the Symbian gallery does have.(which have option select by just click it once to select)
Answer: You can use the Search function to filter clips. Many users use the "search - select all" methods to process clips very quickly.

7) can you create a desktop app so I can SYNC to my desktop PC asap without copy paste one by one is very frustrations.
Answer: Sorry, we have not this develop plan at this moment. You don't need to copy one by one, use "search - select all - copy" instead.

question 1 reply
For you info, I have no phone call loud peep sound. I only have problem with 'Memo' recording, which is the hot key mode I press thrice to active it and press thrice again to deactivate it. During the recording it will have a very soft peep sound, but in completely quiet place you will still hear it very clearly. It cause everyone to hear it too.
And I have already done the patch long ago. It looks like the same file as previously I did.

Any suggestion?
For your info too, I also keep the safe manager, and update it everything when there is update. I'm not sure is this the cause. If it is then why I have no problem filtering phone calls peep?

You said "I only have problem with 'Memo' recording", I think this has nothing to do with safe manager or any other APPs, it is only related to the built-in audio CODECs of your phone. Try to change the format WAV/AMR/MP4 (therefore use a different CODEC) and test again, maybe there is something different.