I have paid, but didn't receive any register code. Why not?

All orders are processed automatically by our order processing system. After you paying PayPal will notify our system, our system will send you the register code at once, this is within several minutes normally. But sometimes PayPal delays to notify our system, in this case please send a email to service@boldbeast.com, we'll check it manually.

I have paid for the basic edition and i have received the register code, I entered the registration details but still it records only 30 seconds of call. How to solve this problem

If you entered the register code but it still records only 30 seconds, this indicates it is not registered correctly. Please check:

(1) You entered the register code EXACTLY as we sent to you.
(2) Press "About" menu item, the statement "Your phone has successfully been registered." appears.

If the problem is still there, please check:
(3) The IMEI you inputed on our purchase web page is EXACTLY your phone's IMEI.

If the IMEI is correct, and the register code you entered is correct, it should work.

I am also having the same problem. I have entered the correct registration code,but it's not getting registered.

do i need a internet connection to register the code.

please help

No, you don't need a internet connection. If you have entered the correct registration code, but it's not getting registered, please check the IMEI you inputed on our purchase web page is EXACTLY your phone's IMEI.

Thanks. i was entering wrong registration code because v v together looks like w, and that was the problem, now it's registered and woking fine.

Thanks once again for ur reply.

I want to purchase the registration code with my network credit, i am from Nigeria and i use mtn network

Please check PayPal / Avangate to see which one is available for you to pay in your country.

pls tell me whether there is any selling agent..at KOCHI,KERALA,South India..or nearby...so that,I can pay directly to their acct..nd get the full version..regards..sankooms

Sorry, there is no selling agent at KOCHI,KERALA,South India. Please purchase from our web site.

PLEASE HELP ME !!! I pay over the paypal and you not send me registration code? WHY???  my device is nokia oro (symbian belle) imei: 357.025.040.249.704
i send 3 mail to service@boldbeast.com and no answer ! WHY??? Please give me registration code ! My mail is traianparusi@yahoo.com my phone numbes is +40744998388 ! SEND ME REGISTRATION CODE URGENT !

traianparusi wrote:

PLEASE HELP ME !!! I pay over the paypal and you not send me registration code? WHY???  my device is nokia oro (symbian belle) imei: 357.025.040.249.704
i send 3 mail to service@boldbeast.com and no answer ! WHY??? Please give me registration code ! My mail is traianparusi@yahoo.com my phone numbes is +40744998388 ! SEND ME REGISTRATION CODE URGENT !

After paying our order processing system always sends the register code to you at once. Sometimes because of the delay of internet you may receive it late.

Anyway I have sent the register code to you manually once more, please check it.

I have been payed by Avantgate,but reg.code not recieved yet. My email.id.safariqbal070785@gmail.com.pleas help.

15 (edited by hazem 2012-03-05 22:28:11)

I've purchased the program today and all the basic steps of its currency, but the program record for outgoing calls only what is

the solution so that I can record all incoming and outgoing calls

Please I want to help and this is the e-mail.

hazem.ashawi@hotmail.com

Safariqbal wrote:

I have been payed by Avantgate,but reg.code not recieved yet. My email.id.safariqbal070785@gmail.com.pleas help.

As Avangate said your order is not yet complete. When it is complete the system of Avangate will get the register code from our system and send the register code to you at once.

hazem wrote:

I've purchased the program today and all the basic steps of its currency, but the program record for outgoing calls only what is the solution so that I can record all incoming and outgoing calls.

Please do this:
- Disable or uninstall all other recorders, only leave Boldbeast Recorder running in your phone and try again.
- If the problem is still there, disable or uninstall all call managers and try again.
- If the problem is still there, maybe you should reset your phone and reinstall the software.

18 (edited by Discover Health 2012-03-12 06:35:22)

I want to help.

Discover Health wrote:

I want to help.

Write to us service@boldbeast.com, tell us what you need us to do, we always reply as soon as possible.

please help me to purchase the register code

I want to pursage a registration code, but I have no credit/debit card, paypal a/c... Have there any option to pay for registration code via Mobile balance ???
Please give me a easy option to pay for registration code of boldbeast Nokia callrecorder 4.3

IMEI No. 351663051673234
Mobil No. 9577185424
nokia E5 Handset.
Please send Me the register code to activate full Boldbeast nokia call recorder 4.3

sonaruddin wrote:

I want to pursage a registration code, but I have no credit/debit card, paypal a/c... Have there any option to pay for registration code via Mobile balance ???
Please give me a easy option to pay for registration code of boldbeast Nokia callrecorder 4.3

Try to buy Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Store, Nokia allow users in some countries to pay with phone bill.