1 (edited by edu_ssd 2013-05-28 15:30:56)

Dear Sir !

i am here in pakistan.

i used boldbeast trial versions. its working well.but only 30 sec limit

i used cracked versions. but thats not working well.they some time record call and some time missed.

now i decided to use normal version.

i want to buy boldbeast registration code. is in our country what payment methods are available. kindly tell me.

is here in our country phone bill, option is available . tell me thats good for me and what cost will be

my email: edu_ssd@yahoo.com

i am waiting ur good reply

If you buy the software from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com, the price is fixed all over the world. Press the Buy Now button on the web page you'll see the price in your local currency. There are many payment options (credit card, wire transfer etc) you can choose.

If your phone is a Symbian^3/Anna/Belle phone, you can also buy the software from Nokia Store. The price in Nokia Store is different from country to country, it is decided by Nokia. Please download Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Store and install it, press the Buy Adv/Bas Edition menu item in Boldbeast Recorder you'll see the price in your local currency. You can buy a register code for your phone directly in the software. Nokia Store will process the payment. In some countries Nokia allow users to pay with phone bill.

I am from India, Bangalore. I have been trying to purchase the registration code but it is not accepting my card number.

I don't have a credit card but I am using my debit card.

I can make purchases of the a different product by the same card but not your software.

So if you can please help me to purchase by a vender directly I would do it.

Grover wrote:

I am from India, Bangalore. I have been trying to purchase the registration code but it is not accepting my card number.

I don't have a credit card but I am using my debit card.

I can make purchases of the a different product by the same card but not your software.

So if you can please help me to purchase by a vender directly I would do it.

Many users in India can pay with phone bill in Nokia Store. Some users said if they failed to pay they change a SIM card (therefore change a mobile operator) then they can. Maybe this is a useful infomation to you.