I have purchased Boldbeast Call Recorder 3.20 Advanced Edition for my Nokia N8. (I have provided my IME Number while purchased)

It works well with no beep. But After installing I found that it restarts my phone while talking. This does not happened all the time. 5 to 6 times in a day while talking. And when restarts the last call record data is not found then. I have communicated with their email support. But they told me that you should test it before purchasing.

I was looking for the problem. then I suspects for Nokia Situation (An application) might br responsible for this. and i have uninstalled now all third party software including Nokia communication and etc. still the problem remain. I have set Sampling Biterate: Low; Record format: Mp4 (I have tried also with amr)

Can anyone suggest me what is wrong. and how can i get rid of this.

Thanks, Asfuq
aasfuq@gmail.com

We have many many users who use Nokia N8, Boldbeast Recorder works perfectly with the phone.

Please reset your phone and reinstall the software, it should work. If the problem is still there, I suggest you contact Nokia to check if your N8 has any differences from other user's N8.

3 (edited by Asfuq 2012-04-19 19:04:45)

Dear Boldbeast Team

This is one of your problem. That you don't trust us. many users started complaining. I am offended. before reporting here i have series of communication with you over email. the same thing you told again and again "We have many many users who use Nokia N8". By chance they are not complaining due to regional or anyother reason. But it is true that your software has some problem somewhere or have some bug.

FYI

As per your mail suggestion, I have done hard reset and fainally i went to nokia service centre. they just format and newly installed all the software and check my hardware. Everything is fine here. In fact I also found no problem untill I install Boldbeast (After 3 Days). I have done everything what you have suggest me. Please keep in mind that cost is everywhere including Nokia Care Service Centre.

Kindly, suggest us, do your software has any other software confliction as I have fonud one that it is "Nokia Situations". Boldbeast do not work with this software. Do you have any installation instruction, like installed in C or E Drive (I installed in E Drive)

Thanks, Asfuq

1.Yes, we have many Nokia N8 users, some of them have used the software for over 10 months. You said "it restarts my phone while talking. This does not happened all the time. 5 to 6 times in a day while talking", if it is true no user can accept this situation. Some earlier users paid 49 USD for the software (many thanks), they post their problems, suggestions, reports in the forum, why did not they complain about this?

2.Every user tested the software for up to 7 days before paying. If the software restarts the phone while talking, why so many N8 users are still buying our software every day?

3.If two N8 devices installed Boldbeast Recorder, one works very well, one  restarts while talking. Do you think this is related to the software or related to the device itself?

4.Installing Boldbeast Recorder in drive C or drive E doesn't matter.

Dear Administrator

Now I have come to an end with N8 vs Boldbeast. I Have done the following:

1. I went to Nokia Store. they service and clean the phone and install its working fine. In front of them I installed boldbeast from your website and found problem. When I report them, Nokia Care replied me that this software has bugs. And this is not supported to my phone. I check my IME and varified my phone with nokia. it successfully varified. So everything is fine with my phone except Boldbeast.

2. Yesterday I have hard reset my phone (Delete all data and restore). I have not installed any other software even boldbeast. No Hang (24 Hour).

3. Today at 11:00 am I have installed boldbeast and register with your resistration code. then I called to another number for 5 minutes. It is fine and recorded successfully. but after 10 minutes a phone call came i talked for 30 seconds, it hangs on 31 seconds and mobile restarts after 5 seconds.

3. Now did another test: In the seetings of Boldbeast I select "Keep Server Running: No" phone is not hanged till now (4 hours passed). though I have received and calles so many times. It is working well. But no conversation is recording.

I hope now I can make you clear that boldbeast software has the bugs. I am not worries that I have spent 29 USD. But I am expecting boldbeast support.

Thanks, Asfuq
aasfuq@gmail.com

You said "Nokia Care replied me that this software has bugs", I don't know why they said so. Have you asked them "Why other Nokia N8 work very well with Boldbeast Recorder, but my Nokia N8 doesn't work with the same software?" I suggest you ask them this simple question.

Our software has been tested by the Nokia Ovi QA team, it has been published in Nokia Ovi Store. Whether Boldbeast Recorder has the problem you said or not, every N8 user can publicly test it.

Ok, actually now i become pissed up.
Please guide me step by step. what should I do now? Please suggest me?

Asfuq

i have nokia 701 symbain belle phone i purchased boldbeast call recorder it was working fine on symbian belle there was no beeps during the call recordings, but when i got the symbian belle feature pack 1 update installed in my phone it beeps during the calls and both parties can hear it well....
please find a solution of it.....
thnx
Arvinder Singh Chaney

Nokia has changed something in Belle FP1 firmware.
Our developers are working on it.

So what do you mean? Will you provide us update for the existing software.
Asfuq

Yes, of course. If we found the solution to suppress beeps on the newest Nokia Belle FP1 firmware we'll release a new version. Every user can always update the software for free.

Boldbeast recorder works perfectly on my phone & is so fantastic, however, how can I get the register code for me to exceed the 30sec being experience after the expired trial period?. Kindly send details to me on how to purchase the code.

Here is the purchase link: http://www.boldbeast.com

pls send the patching method for nokia 701 .ive purchased the adv version.

sathiya0071 wrote:

pls send the patching method for nokia 701 .ive purchased the adv version.

- If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please download this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip to your computer.
  112.010.1404  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.010.1406  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.010.1409  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0309  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0310  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0311  (Belle Feature Pack 1)

- If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please download this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_BelleFP2.zip to your computer.
  113.010.1506  (Belle Feature Pack 2)
  113.010.1507  (Belle Feature Pack 2)
  113.010.1508  (Belle Feature Pack 2)

- Unzip the patch to a folder, you'll see the instruction in it.
- Install software in the folder into your phone according to the instruction step by step.