Hi, i intend to buy  Boldbeast Call Recorder but i have a question: what happens if my phone crashes and is imposible to fix. can i install the software on other phone and still receive the code ??? or if i delete somehow the software can i install it back and still receive the code ???

Thanks,

Q: what happens if my phone crashes?
A: You should find out what makes your phone crash, and make it working first.

Q: my phone is imposible to fix?
A: Boldbeast Recorder for Android can fix recording issues:
(1) by auto tuning internal hardware parameters on some phones, no need to root your phone.
(2) by adding a new Alsa Record Mode to record directly from phone call streams, worked for a lot of phones. You need to root your phone.
(3) if these two ways doesn't work on your phone, please click the "Report Recording Issues" in the software to send hardware log files to us, we'll look into them and know how hardware parameters were changed during call recording, then we'll make a new version for your phone.

Q: can i install the software on other phone and still receive the code?
A: No. The register code is based on device (IMEI), it can't be transferred from one device to another one. If you have another device you should buy a new register code.

Q: if i delete somehow the software can i install it back and still receive the code?
A: Yes. Just click the Restore button in the "About" screen, you'll get your register code back into your phone at once after you reinstall Boldbeast Recorder.