Boldbeast Call Recorder for Android V4.8 released today.
Some changes:

- Added the "auto tune internal parameters" method to fix recording issues for some phones.
- Added the Alsa Record Mode, which can fix recording issues for a lot of phones.
- Added the Unfix function which cancels fixing recording issues to restore the phone to its original state.
- Added descriptions for setting items.
- Users now can prevent Music Player to access recorded files. (Thanks to Peter Blackburn, the solution is great.)
- Users now can report recording issues by sending us hardware log files in the software.
- Several minor bugs fixed.

Please download it from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com or from Google Play store.

Dear Sir, also with the new program version, same problem with my Samsung galaxy xcover 2 S7710. But on Google i don't find "root skomer". Please publish detailed instruction to use alsa and root. Best regards

Please try to google "Root S7710", you'll find what you want.

Your new version 4.8 to enable ALSA mode as soon as we select fix now option it will root automatically or we have to select other option ? After rooting can we restore it ?

ujjawal_nib wrote:

Your new version 4.8 to enable ALSA mode as soon as we select fix now option it will root automatically or we have to select other option ? After rooting can we restore it ?

You must root your phone first, then Boldbeast Recorder can fix the recording issue.
Rooting approach is different from phone to phone, some of them may allow you to restore the phone to its original state, some of them may not. Just google "Root XXXX", here XXXX is your phone model, for example "Root i9300".

Please attach a file to root the mobile as u have done in Symbian (Patch for belle refresh 1 & 2)

ujjawal_nib wrote:

Please attach a file to root the mobile as u have done in Symbian (Patch for belle refresh 1 & 2)

There are more than 3000 Android phones, every phone has several firmware versions, the root approach is different from each other. Google is the only way to know how to root your phone.

Where to see Hardware log file

ujjawal_nib wrote:

Where to see Hardware log file

After root your phone you'll see the "Report Recording Issues" item, click the item to send hardware log files to us. Before root your phone this item is not available.

Good Evening Sir,
Boldbeast call recorder is a very good software. I like so much.
Sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
send me Register code.
I'm used Nokia N77 Mob.
S/no: 355524010403327.
Sir, I hope you'll send me a good answer.