Hi,

I purchased your advanced edition product for my nokia e5 phone yesterday. i checked the trial version and i was satisfied and so i purchased your product. my question is whether anyone had problems with nokia e5 phone with beeps after using it for a while? also if the problem persists will you people provide patches for it? because i will use my phone for a long while from now and so i need to know because nokia e5 is a way back model and im little afraid whether you people have stopped support for it. sorry to ask but just to know i asked.

my software version: 101.003

custom version: 101.003.C00.01

custom version date: 27-jun-2012

not sure whether nokia will provide software updates hereafter as it seems they have stopped support for e5. so this is the only software version that is going to stay for long. has this version i mentioned above had problems with beep while using this recorder after a while? my phone is 2 1/2 years old and i will be using it for another 2 years atleast.

I plan to buy your product for android too as my next phone will be an android one. but i think i will ask you people about models of android phones without problem using boldbeast recorder because it is better to go with a model that has no records of problem using this recorder than buying one and having problems later. i know you people are dedicated to your customers as you have forums and provide patches and support if any problem persists unlike the ones like symbsoft where no support at all.

sorry for long post please answer for all my questions and doubts i posted above.

thanks in advance

fsandb

We will continue providing supports for Nokia/Symbian users. So far we have not received beep issue reports from users about Nokia E5.

Android phones have no beep issues, but they have another issue - some phones can't record calls well, this is because the manufacturer intentionally disabled the call recording feature. Even if the same phone for example Samsung Galaxy S4, some of them can record calls well (in some countries), some of them can't record calls (in some other countries).

We're developing  the new version of Boldbeast Recorder for Android, which can fix this problem.

so sweet. this is why i like you people. there are millions of customers like me but you give priority and equal importance to all and also you reply at the earliest. you indeed answered my query. thank you so so much.

one last request if my phone encounters problem that is the opposite party or the person who is on the other side of me hears beep (i wont concern about the beep in my phone) will you people provide patch for me? of course you will do but why i ask this is i have so many paid apps from nokia ovi store and incase if i had problem im worried whether i had to reset my phone because i will lose apps (some apps support stopped) and i have to install all those apps again from my account in ovi store then it will be a tedious issue. other than that everything is fine.

also tell me how to factory reset nokia e5 because there is no topic in the nokia forum regarding this and also no clear information in the internet when i searched. so please help me in this regard.

i would love to help you people benefit by recommending to many of my friends because i love your product so much. i have done enough research and it seems there is no other call recorder that works fine and also good support and staffs like yours. so hats off to you people.

i purchased symbrecorder (symbsoft) pro edition from ovi store for Rs. 35.00 (indian rupees) but not satisfied as there is beep and no support and kind response from them like you people. they blame me for the problem instead of working out on their flaws. so i moved to you people.

i purchased your product from your site after thinking so much because in ovi store there is no boldbeast to download and also it costed me Rs. 1243.00 (indian ruppes converted from $19.99) but it worth the money because there is no equivalent to you people as per reviews. certainly i will buy your product for my next android phone few years from now.

thanks for developing this kind of software because it will be now easy for anyone to get caught red handed if they fake the talk with me.

i pray god to give you people long life as i know how hard you people work to keep your customers happy by providing excellent support.

Im again sorry for my long post but i dont know why i fell in love with your product so crazily. anyways happy time. good bye take care. love you

If your Nokia E5 works well without beeps at this moment, it works well also in the future, because everything remains the same.

5 (edited by bodrumair 2013-09-05 12:49:49)

I wish exactly the same As you said. Unfortunately everything do not remain same for my Nokia 6730 Classic. I like this phone and  I like your software too. Both of them works nearly perfect but not %100 succecfull. I mean , My phone can work 100 may be 200 calls without beep issue. But , suddenly , beep can be hear for bothh sides . It is just for on call may be but terrible situation.

So I am looking for a phone model which works %100 without any failure.

Can you say that Nokia E5 could be this one ? I am looking for especially classic Nokia phone models. Because I dont like touchscreen models .
So which one I must buy again ?
Nokia C5.00 or Nokia E5 or another one ?
Please inform me the phone which has no customer complaint ?
Or may be you can offer any software patch  or phone update for me ?

I will be waiting for your response

Regards

As our web site said, a few S60 3rd FP2 or S60 5th devices (such as your Nokia 6730 Classic) can't totally suppress beeps, in this case please set One Side Beep Mode to β€œYes” to suppress half of beeps - you will hear beeps but the other side can't hear.

If you want to buy a new Nokia phone (not touchscreen model), Nokia E7-00 is suggested. If the system is Symbian^3/Anna/Beele Boldbeast Recorder itself can 100% suppress beeps, if the system is Belle Refresh you should install a patch to 100% suppress beeps. You can download the patch from our web site.