Dear sir,
I`m back with a little big problem.

Yesterday I rooted my phone and updated the BB recorder to 4.9. So far ok

Before the update I used the Mode 4 recording and it was ok good mic recording soud and good speaker recording soud.
After the update I can use only Mode 1. In Mode 1 the mic sound is ok, but the speaker soud is very very low.
I have activated the Alsa mode (my phone is rooted) but is not working. After I activate the Alsa mode, in the Record Mode option I should see a new record mode? or Alsa is an auto mode? because the record mode remains in Mode 1.

I have deleted the BB and reinstaled it, but the issue is the same.

I use a Samsung galaxy S 3 mini phone (I8190). BB is the only call recorder in my phone (of course I have the Voice recorder from Android, but I cannot delete this because is from the sistem). A weird thing is that in the Voice recorder I can found all the BB recorded calls. Can this be the problem? The voice recorder? But how can I deactivate/delete it?
Should I send you a "boldbeast_working.rec" file from BB folder?

Kind regards

I managed to set the Alsa mode ON but I have this error message " Recording failed, your phone need different parameters to record. Please contact....". The log is the ".rec" file ?
The issue can be from the "hardware sampling rate"? This option is set on Auto.

If Boldbeast Recorder works very well before but can't work well after root, the reason is you flashed a ROM which limited the call recording feature. I suggest you flash another ROM which doesn't limit this feature. Our new version is coming soon, it'll fix this issue for more phones, please test it then.

boldbeast wrote:

If Boldbeast Recorder works very well before but can't work well after root, the reason is you flashed a ROM which limited the call recording feature. I suggest you flash another ROM which doesn't limit this feature. Our new version is coming soon, it'll fix this issue for more phones, please test it then.

Thank you for your answer. I will wait for the update.