heh, tricky situation. When I downloaded a trial version from your website, everything worked, the phone not beep. I bought the basic version on your website and the phone beeped again!!!!!!What happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is cheat?
i have nokia e52...

No one cheat you. The only reason is you changed beep suppressing related settings in Boldbeast Recorder, please enable Beep Suppress on your Nokia E52 and test again. As our web site said, a few S60 3rd FP2 or S60 5th devices can't totally suppress beeps, in this case please set One Side Beep Mode to “Yes” to suppress half of beeps - you will hear beeps but the other side can't hear.

same condition on my mobile i have nokia c 7.00 but problem is that beeep not remove and i have purchage advanced edition what to i  do plz tell

manpreet20007 wrote:

same condition on my mobile i have nokia c 7.00 but problem is that beeep not remove and i have purchage advanced edition what to i  do plz tell

You have updated your firmware to Belle Rfresh, right? Please install this patch to remove beeps on your Nokia C7 http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/othe … _Belle.zip