Hi everyone.
I have Nokjia 6730 classic  model also have Boldbeast advanced . Phone and software works nearly perfect but Not % 100 perfect. I can make 100 may be 200 calls without any problem but suddenly beep can be  hear for both sides for one call.

You agree that ,  this is not a good situation.

So I am looking for perfect pair for The Boldbeast . I like Nokia classic phone models and I dont like touchsecreen models.

So,  what is the best choice for for boldbeast software without failed calls.
My candidates are as follows
Nokia E5
Nokia C5.00
is there any one who has beep issue with these phones ?
If not I am planning  to buy one of them

As our web site said, a few S60 3rd FP2 or S60 5th devices (such as your Nokia 6730 Classic) can't totally suppress beeps, in this case please set One Side Beep Mode to β€œYes” to suppress half of beeps - you will hear beeps but the other side can't hear.

Nokia E5 / C5 are old S60 V5/V3 phones. If you want to buy a new Nokia phone (not touchscreen model), Nokia E7-00 is suggested. If the system is Symbian^3/Anna/Beele Boldbeast Recorder itself can 100% suppress beeps, if the system is Belle Refresh you should install a patch to 100% suppress beeps. You can download the patch from our web site.

What about Nokia E6

does it works %100 ?

bodrumair wrote:

What about Nokia E6

does it works %100 ?

Yes, Nokia E6 works very well. So far there is no issue reported from users.

does 100% beep suppress available in android phones ?

Android phones don't have the beep issue, they have other issues - some phones can't record calls well, you need a call recorder which can fix this issue.

i have advance BB recorder for nokia(symbaian anna) with license...now, i want to  move for sony xperia android v4.2.2

will it possible to transfer my old BB lic  to android?

Sorry, the register code is based on device (IMEI), it can't be transferred from one device to another one, please buy a new register code for your new phone.

thanks ..

will BBR works with sony xperia(ANY MODEL) android v4.2.2 or greater version without
any problems just like in nokia symbain anna?

pls confirm me, so that i will buy again BBR for android.

princetjohn wrote:

thanks ..

will BBR works with sony xperia(ANY MODEL) android v4.2.2 or greater version without
any problems just like in nokia symbain anna?

pls confirm me, so that i will buy again BBR for android.

Many Sony Xperia C5503, C6602, C6603, C6802 users bought Boldbeast Recorder for Android, no user reported any recording issues so far. I suggest you consider Sony Xperia C5503, C6602, C6603, C6802.

after call ending, boldbeast message is coming with recorded time,size etc., 

i want to disable this message. please help.

Set the Clip Save Option to "Just Save", then the message will not be displayed at the end of recording.

its solved....thanks for reply...

im having Samsung S4 MINI with Android 4.2.2 jelly bean

If i use boldbeast, will i get 100% beep suppress?

and once i purchase now for android 4.2.2 jelly beam, it will work on android 4.4 kitkat?

Android phones don't have the beep issue, but they have another issue - some phones can't record calls well. Usually this is because the mobile opertor asked the manufacturer disabling the call recording feature intentionally. For example Samsung Note2 record calls well in some countries, but can't record calls in some other countries.

There are many ways to disable the call recording feature, and it's different from phone to phone. Boldbeast Recorder can fix this issue on some phones. Boldbeast Recorder will support android 4.4 kitkat.