Hello
There is no solution to the problem in  i8530 android 2.3.6 + Sony c1605 android 4.1.1
This Messages
cannot record calls, please change the record source in settings and try again A few phones need to reboot
Possible send me version 4.6 or 4.7 Boldbeast Software
Full in E-mail -poiuyt-12

06/23/2013   Boldbeast Android Call Recorder V4.7
Added X86 and MIPS platform modules, now supports all ARM, X86 and MIPS architectures.
Several minor bugs fixed.

08/20/2013   Boldbeast Android Call Recorder V4.8
Added the "auto tune internal parameters" method to fix recording issues for some phones.
Added the Alsa Record Mode, which can fix recording issues for a lot of phones.
Added the Unfix function which cancels fixing recording issues to restore the phone to its original state.
Added descriptions for setting items.
Users now can prevent Music Player to access recorded files. (Thanks to Peter Blackburn, the solution is great.)
Users now can report recording issues by sending us hardware log files in the software.
Several minor bugs fixed.

The new version of Boldbeast Recorder for Android will be released within 10 days, we added many options (including some options which don't need root) to fix recording issues on a lot of phones, please test it then.

ok
Thank you waiting for you after 9 days

Then experience the new version 4.95, the same problem

The V4.95 has little changes, just fixed several bugs.
What I said is V5.0, there are many more options added.

Only
There is no issue v5

Where is here??

Waiting 5v ??

V5.0 is being developed and tested.

Waiting to come down ؟؟

Thanks

Maybe within 15 days.

What
I said 30 days in the history of
Report Edit Quote
2boldbeast2013-11-04 03:44:11
Administrator
The new version of Boldbeast Recorder for Android will be released within 10 days, we added many options (including some options which don't need root) to fix recording issues on a lot of phones, please test it then.

(angry)(Crying)(Crying)

We found that although the new solution works well on some phones but not work on some other phones, so we changed to another solution, this took us much time. Sorry for that.

Waiting to come down 5v ؟؟
Thanks

I am waiting for you, my brother Is there a solution to the problem
Please
    Please
        Please

We'll release V5.0 very soon. We're testing it internally at this moment.