Call recorder worked great after I tested it so I bought it (and gave it 5 stars).  Once I called land lines however stopped recording my voice but would record the other side just fine.  When I call a cell phone it records both ends perfectly.

Is there anyway I can fix this.  The call I'm needing to record could come from a land line and it is important that it is recorded.

Any help would be greatly apreciated. 

My phone is a Galaxy S3  (SCH-I535) Rooted on a 4.4.2 rom

Thanks!

It's strange. In theory no matter you dial a cell phone or dial a land line your phone works exactly the same - it always connects to the mobile operator, the mobile operator connects to the target phone.

What's the record mode you are using?
Have you enabled the "Tune Samsung 1", "Tune Samsung 2", "Tune Special" or "Change Audio Controls" option?

Okay I was wrong about Land lines.  Land lines aren't my issue it is outbound calls.  If I initiate the call it won't record my end of the conversation.  If I receive the call it records flawlessly. 

Here are the settings I'm using:

Record Mode - Mode 4 (Default)
Record Format - 3GP
Tune Samsung 1 - Checked
Tune Samsung 2 - Checked
Tune Samsung Special - Checked
Change Audio Controls - Checked *

* Apparently I completely overlooked the Rooted phone options.  I turned it on, checked the Change Audio Controls box and tested it but had no success calling a land line. I rebooted and tested again but still can't hear myself on outbound calls.

If this is an issue previously discussed in a thread I apologize.

Boldbeast Recorder V5.4 works perfectly for Galaxy S3  SCH-I535 android 4.4.2, no need to root. This is the only solution in the world without root. Please download the software here http://www.boldbeast.com.