Thank you for making this.

Had one serious issue though. I was noting down few details from my colleague and when I replayed from BB, there were few "gaps" with missing sound! Made me wonder whether this issue was always present or this was just the first one I have come across?

I had to make another call to have the missed details.

But now I worry whether I have same issue on my previous recordings! As that would really mess up my work. (I have to deal with numbers so I am sure you can understand what my worry is.)

Many times sound also goes up and down when a phone call is in place!

Please provide a new update!

Phone model is Nokia E7.

To suppress beeps some very old Symbian V3 phones (like Nokia E71 etc.) have gaps in the recorded sound, but newer Symbian V5, Symbian^3, Symbian Anna and Belle phones (like your Nokia E7) does't have gaps. Indeed the recorded sound is perfect.

The "gaps" were not caused by Boldbeast Recorder. The problem of "Many times sound also goes up and down when a phone call is in place" is also not caused by Boldbeast Recorder.

I suggest you reset your Nokia E7 to the factory settings and reinstall Boldbeast Recorder, it works very well.

In my case there are some points where voice of the caller gets quite low. So low that it nearly is a mute phase! Quality of the recordings also varies with my own voice having no issues whatsoever. It's always the caller's voice which changes. I have checked with different settings for the beep suppression but it's a no-go.

I understand that network can play an important role here but what about a wired line? That also gives such results. I have tested with all possible lading networks and the wired phones as well.

Do you have something in mind?

Your app on the other hand is really better then many other out there so a BIG "Thank You!" for that!

(Device: Nokia N8)

Just like you said, the wireless signal is related to the "voice of the caller gets quite low". No matter you call a cell phone or call a wired phone your phone always connects to the mobile operator with wireless signal. A call recorder is impossible to change the sound - it needs the "Network Admin" previlege, Nokia doesn't grant a common APP this previlege.