After going through different posts I derived one conclusion, "Why not to make the app Fail-safe?"

This is a request to developers! (Pretty please!)

As one post says that an active (and perhaps after) Mass Storage mode kills the app from recording. To that why no make an "Auto Detect" feature in BB which switches to Phone Memory to "survive." If not that, then just some sort of alert from BB would be nice saying, "I can't work in USB mode! Restart!"

Also provide a "Red Indicator" which actually is a standard sign of record!

Why not hide the app too from Menu? So no one can poke around!
If not then give your loyal, paid users an option to change the icon and name of the app to disguise it from prying eyes!

"Auto-destroy!" function!
Which can destroy all recordings once the phone is marked as lost! For that some anti-theft feature as well.

"Haptic Feedback"
Which can give a small vibration when a recording is started!

"Auto-Level"
Which can understand the voice level and create a clear output of recorded file! If not then a feature which can allow user to calibrate a voice after it gets recorded! So a feature to play with decibels.

BB developers may say, "In your dreams!" to above all!
(I would love it if they actually surprise us!)

Requesting all users who have this wonderful app or planning to get it, to spread the word!
Reply to this post with "I want it!" to raise your voice with your platform!

(PS. I am a Nokia owner of device C7! Symbian!)

Thank you BB!

Thank you very much for your suggestions. They are great.
We received many suggestions every day, our developers will select some of them to implement in future versions.