I had purchased earlier the boldbeast nokia call recorder through nokia store. It was working very nice. Now I changed my phone model (Nokia C5). I want to use that software in this phone. It is not displaying in "My Stuff" of nokia store. So, what to do?

Sorry, the register code is based on device (IMEI), it can't be transferred from one device to another one, please buy a new register code for your new phone.

Please download Boldbeast Recorder from our web site http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com if you failed to download it from Nokia Ovi store.

Sir, it is much costly in India.

15 USD = approx. 1000 INR

It is not available in nokia store for C5-00. It is free in nokia store for N8-00 Belle. Kindly tell me a cheaper way to get it in India for C5-00.

Boldbeast Recorder is free to download in Nokia Ovi store for N8, users can buy the register code inside the app later - We used the Nokia In-App Purchase API that only supports Symbian^3/Anna/Belle phones, old S60 V5/V3 phones like your C5-00 are not supported by this API, so you can't download the software from Ovi for your C5-00. Please download it and buy the register code from our web site. There is no other channels available.