1 (edited by sidewinder456 2014-05-21 10:47:46)

Lately the program has been given errors on my LG G2, KitKat. After call , phone displays a message  Sorry, Boldbeast has been stopped. In the recording menu I can see the call, but when I try to listen, it gives an error: "Play back error. [setDataSourceFD failed.:status=0x80000000]
I uninstalled the programm, removed all the Boldbeast files I could find, restarted the phone and reinstalled. Same problem remains.

What version of Boldbeast Recorder are you using?

Version 5.7 GP. Full version.

Can you please click the "Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to us? let us have a look at them.
Thanks.

5 (edited by sidewinder456 2014-06-06 13:15:58)

Files uploaded.

Thank you very much, we'll look into it, and fix the issue in the coming V5.8 version.

Thanks, the new version has not given me error anymore, hopefully it stays that way.
I was wondering if theres any way to enhance the recordings volume. At the moment it seems to be too quiet and it`s difficult to listen even with volume turn to the maximum on phones speaker?

Glad to know V5.8 fixed the problem of your LG G2 phone.

During recording we can increase the volume of WAV format, you can change the "Increase Volume" option in Boldbeast Recorder. Other formats can't be increased.