I am familiar with Boldbeast as I use it on all my nokia phones (E51, E71, E6-00 Belle). I am currently testing the software on my new Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9195) unrooted and looks it works perfect even using a bluetooth. Very clear sound on both sides. I just have couple questions. 1) How long time the recording can be? 2) Can I change the clip Saving Folder?
3) it will be a "hot key" in future?
Thank you.

1) How long time the recording can be?
=> The full version of Boldbeast Recorder doesn't limit the time.
=> The trial version doesn't limit the time within 7 days, it can record only 30 seconds after 7 days.

2) Can I change the clip Saving Folder?
=> Yes, of course.

=> We have not found the solution to add this feature. If we find the solution we'll add it in future versions.

Updated 2015-01-27
================
Now the app is free, without paying it has no recording time limit, you can use it forever.
If you need the "auto record calls" feature please upgrade to the PRO version.

boldbeast wrote:

=> The trial version doesn't limit the time within 7 days, it can record only 30 seconds after 7 days.

=> Yes, of course.

=> We have not found the solution to add this feature. If we find the solution we'll add it in future versions.

How do you do item 2, change the clip Saving Folder?

caine0001 wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

=> Yes, of course.

In Boldbeast Recorder you can change the "Clip Saving Folder" option, for example change it from "/sdcard/AAA" to "/sdcard/BBB", then the app will automatically rename the folder /sdcard/AAA to /sdcard/BBB, all recorded files remain unchanged in the folder.

boldbeast wrote:
caine0001 wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

=> Yes, of course.

In Boldbeast Recorder you can change the "Clip Saving Folder" option, for example change it from "/sdcard/AAA" to "/sdcard/BBB", then the app will automatically rename the folder /sdcard/AAA to /sdcard/BBB, all recorded files remain unchanged in the folder.

I was told that you cannot save the clips to the sdcard by an Administrator in another thread. I don't want to rename the current folder which is on the internal memory. I want to save the files to the external card, which as I said, I was told you cannot do with Android now.

caine0001 wrote:
boldbeast wrote:
caine0001 wrote:

I was told that you cannot save the clips to the sdcard by an Administrator in another thread. I don't want to rename the current folder which is on the internal memory. I want to save the files to the external card, which as I said, I was told you cannot do with Android now.

Yes, that's true. After Android 4.4 all third-party apps are not allowed to save files into the external sd card. Only the internal sd card can be used to save files.