Dear Admin,

I'm one of the happy users of boldbeast. thank you very much.

I need your help.  My old call recording cannot be open anymore. it said "cannot find file" :(

I hope you can help me as the recordings are really important.

Thank you very much

In Boldbeast Recorder for Android you must have changed the Clip Saving Folder option. Please change the option back to the old folder, then it works again.

After installation the default folder name is /aaaa/.BBRec, here "/aaaa/" is different from phone to phone, for example it may be "/sdcard/".

Dear Admin,

my recorded files from oct. 16 down are the ones that cannot be access.

I didn't change anything in the settings

when i check the clip saving folder. it states "/storage/emulated/o/.BBRec

if its of any help, i did put the boldbeast app to VAULT app for security reasons.

Will changing the setting to default help me get my files back?

thank you for your patience in answering:)

I don't know the VAULT app. Please remove Boldbeast Recorder from VAULT and test again, does it work now?

Nope, it still won't work.

"/storage/emulated/o/.BBRec--what does this mean?

thank you

"/storage/emulated/o/.BBRec" is the folder name in which recorded files are saved. It is hidden, the built-in file manager can't see files in it.
You can change it to "/storage/emulated/o/BBRec" (remove the dot) to unhidden the folder. Now you can use the built-in file manager to see all recorded files in the folder.

boldbeast wrote:

"/storage/emulated/o/.BBRec" is the folder name in which recorded files are saved. It is hidden, the built-in file manager can't see files in it.
You can change it to "/storage/emulated/o/BBRec" (remove the dot) to unhidden the folder. Now you can use the built-in file manager to see all recorded files in the folder.

i already removed the "." but it still won't work. :(

If you can't see old files in the /storage/emulated/o/BBRec folder with the file manager, it indicates the files are not there. Maybe some other apps deleted them. For example some apps can "save files to the cloud server and delete local files", please check it.

it can only read the 4 recent ones and not the old ones (through file explorer)

I'm wondering if it has to do with the number of files? I've already reached about 100+ recorded files.

Thanks

constant_thing wrote:

I'm wondering if it has to do with the number of files? I've already reached about 100+ recorded files.

Thanks

No, it has nothing to do with the number of files. Boldbeast Recorder doesn't limit file count.

boldbeast wrote:
constant_thing wrote:

Thanks

No, it has nothing to do with the number of files. Boldbeast Recorder doesn't limit file count.

is there any other way to check how i can retrieve my old files?

I've already tried what you've suggested here but still no luck :(

thank you very much

I'm using samsung S4

In the file explorer if you see only new files, I'm afraid your old files have been deleted by some other apps.
For example, some apps can "save files to the cloud server and delete local files", please check it.

hi, my trial period expired . i've already updated it but it still won't record calls :( should i uninstall it and reinstall?

i'm using samsung win duos.

thanks

constant_thing wrote:

hi, my trial period expired . i've already updated it but it still won't record calls :( should i uninstall it and reinstall?

If you have updated to V7.1, now the app is free, it will no longer expire.
During call you should click the record button on the in-call screen to manually start recording. If you need the Auto Record Calls feature please upgrade to the PRO version.