1 (edited by nomad247 2015-01-11 04:46:50)

Hello.
I started using this app quite some time ago.  Then a week or so ago, the app started freezing up. Don't know how to check when the last update was, but I think the issue began after the last update. Up until that time, it would record all calls no matter how long the call was. Now I notice that it only records 29 seconds, making it pretty useless. Yes I know I can buy it, and intend to, but on the "about" screen, it shows my IMEI, tells me that it is good for this one phone. I would think I should be able to move it to another phone once I pay for the app. This phone I currently am using is getting near the end of its usefulness and am thinking to switch to my other phone, same model. So far I have been really happy with this app but am wondering why all of a sudden it no longer records more than 29 seconds whereas before it recorded until I hung up the call.  The version on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy mega 6.3, running an android OS, gingerbread, the bold beast version says 7.2 GP. FREE VERSION. I may have bought  this app, have to check and see. If I cant find proof of purchase I will buy it again as to me, this is a must have app, and the only one I have found that would actually work since the carriers block such an app.
So one question is why all of a sudden it stops recording longer then 29 seconds and the main questions is, if I install it on this phone and then switch to my other phone do I have to buy it again? Of course, I will just switch to the other phone before I buy it, if I get an answer here soon.
Thanks for the great app by the way.

Boldbeast Recorder V6.3 and old versions have no limit in the first 7 days, 7 days later it can only record 30 seconds.
Boldbeast Recorder V7.0 and new versions have no limit if you manually record calls, it can only record 30 seconds if you auto record calls.
If you upgrade to the PRO version the limit will be removed.

Our new version V7.3 is coming soon, it will allow users to transfer the license they bought to new phones. You can transfer the license 4 times every year.

We have just released Boldbeast Recorder V7.3, now you can transfer the license bought for your old Android phone to your new Android phones.

Found that today and purchased!  Excellent, was just waiting for your update to buy it.

Thanks.