1 (edited by suncoast64 2014-09-02 23:04:57)

i have a Galaxy S5 & use a Bluetooth headset. when i answer a call or someone answers when i call, it drops the headset & goes thorough the phones speaker instead. if i toggle the Bluetooth button on the phone 3-4 times it will eventually go back through the headset. this only happens when a call is answered either by me or the person i am calling. it always starts off through the headset.

Thanks for your report.
We'll investigate it further more.

I can confirm that this issue exists on Samsung S4 Mini, S5 and S5 Mini: When BoldBeast is active, and a call is made or arrive, the call switches from headset to handset. The phone seems not always to know about this, beacuse the Headset "B"luetooth symbol is still green (active). Pressing this several times thus attempting to force the call over to the headset again, will most often succeeed after several attempts, but there will be noise.

The issue is NOT related to a bug in Samsung's firmware: I have tested this on several S5s and S5 minis without BoldBeast installed. The calls are handled flawlessly, also on the Bluetooth headsets. When BoldBeast is installed, the problems start...

In my opinion this is an issue BoldBeast should fix. It used to work fine earlier (with S4mini), but got broke with either a Samsung firmware update or a BoldBeast software update, I don't know which.

4 (edited by boldbeast 2015-02-03 03:59:55)

This problem is fixed, please install Boldbeast Recorder V7.4, it works well now.