Hello. I faced very strange problem - if some specific person called me, on the screen of call execution there is no button from recorder appear- I can not initiate call recording. If I switch to the boldbeast program, I see button, but it's not active. If I'll call that person, button is appear and working on call execution screen as expected. For all other calls I see button and it worked as expected. It happen to me already 5-6 times, while I was waiting for VIP calls (interviews).
The strange thing is that all these people are from the same company, but so far non of them called me second time to see if it was one time issue or something specific to that company, they somehow block possibility to record calls (???).
version in use 7.2 GP. Android 4.2.2 not rooted

When you make an outgoing call or when an incoming call comes, the ROM should notify the recorder:
- it's dialing / it's ringing
- it's offhooked
- it's hung up

Some phones like Galaxy S5 SM-G990F, Galaxy Grand2 SM-G7102, HTC One E8, Xperia Z1 C6903 etc have a bug in the ROM, sometimes the ROM doesn't notify the recorder about the call status, as a result
- the recorder may not know a call is ongoing, therefore the in-call record button is not displayed
- the recorder may not know the call is hung up, therefore the in-call record button remains on the screen after the call is ended.

It's obvious your Samsung SGH-T399 has the same problem in the ROM, no matter what recorder you use the result is exactly the same.
I suggest you update the ROM to the latest version, maybe the bug is fixed by Samsung.