I have bought the software and sometimes it records, sometimes it does not! I have nokia c6-01. Should I unistall the software and install it again?

No, don't uninstall it. Just download Boldbeast from our web site and install it to overwrite the software in your phone, your recorded clips will not be lost.

Don't download Boldbeast from other web sites, otherwise "Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not!"

Ok I will try it. Thank you.

Hi Support,

I'm using Nokia E7, Boldbeast Ver.2.90 and having the same problem, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not !

Please advise if there were also other softwares (eg, Battery Saver/Auto-answering/etc) that will START and RUN automatically, will it cause conflict to execute and how to decide which software should RUN first ?? Is Boldbeast configure to run First?? please advise ??

Best Regards,
Jack

(1) Don't download Boldbeast from other web sites, otherwise "Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not!" Why? because they modified some files of Boldbeast, this causes many problems.

(2) Please download and install Boldbeast again from our web site, a large number of paid and unpaid users are using it all over the world, it is very stable.

(3) It is possible that some softwares conflict with each other. We find conflicts by testing softwares one by one.

(4) We don't know how to config a software to run first. Indeed it doesn't help to solve conflicts between softwares.