how can i writeclip saving path for moto g 2nd generation to listen that clip in mobile as well as to take backup in my laptop. i purchage the softwere for my mobile but it is not saving any clip. and geting following error..
Boldbeast Recorder, cannot save the recorded file, android 4.4 and later versions do not allow the recorded file saving to the external sd cards, please change clip saving folder in settings to use the internal sd card.
pankaj

From Android 4.4 all third-party apps can't save files to the external sd card, this is limited by Google.
Please change the Clip Saving Folder to use the internal sd card to save recorded files.

hello,
I am trying to find my files as well. had them stored on the external card, and now cannot see how to change them back. I even uninstalled/re-installed and it shows in the application manager that it is set to store on the external card. I cant find them anywhere.  I have a samsung Galaxy Mega 6.2, android version 4.2.2 build KOT49H.I527UCUBNJ1, BASEBAND I527UCUBNJ1, KERNAL 3.4.0-1711751. So how can I find my files, and make sure they storeon the interanl sotage? I too really need this software to work.

Thanks very much in advance
nomad247

Android 4.2 can save files to the external sd card. Android 4.4 up can't.

You forgot the folder name in which you previously saved recorded files. Please:
- install a third party file manager like ES Explorer.
- enable the "Show Hidden Files" option in the file manager.
- use the file manager to check all folders one by one including hidden folders, you'll find them.